The NEW stretch hooding machine model IS44 is an automatic machine which uses a single work station for packaging operations using stretch film.
The machine uses coils of tubular elastic film with side gussets to package differently sized packs.
IS44 has been designed for a high performance (up to 100 packs/h) while keeping a high-quality of the packaged product.
With its innovative coil holder it is possible to prepare the coil which will go into operation without having to stop the machine.
For maintenance purposes, the operator can totally and easily access the machine’s sensible areas since they are all either at ground level or can be reached from the ground.
- High performance: up to 100 packs/h
- No down time during coil replacement
- Energy saving: the stretch film used for the packaging does not need to be heated.
- Stability of the pack: the packaging with stretch film is very tight, so that even unstable packages remain well compacted.
- The water-proof and dust-proof hood protects the products against adverse weather conditions and thefts.
- Environment friendly: less film consumption = less pollution
- Film Type: polyethylene stretch
- Thickness: 50 ÷ 180 micron
- Max Coils Diameter: 700 mm (Optional 1000 mm)
- Max Coils Weight: 400 kg
- Minimum Conveyors Height: 500 mm
- Electrical Power Supply: 400 V – 50 Hz threephase + neutral
- Installed Power: 9 kW
- Air Pressure: 5,5 – 6,5 bar – 60 Nl / cycle
Already a Customer?
Contact Support Services.
Our team is standing by to help you.