Before you scrap problematic strapping machine heads, talk to Greenbridge. There is nothing our technical equipment team enjoys more than solving equipment issues. In some cases, the problem may be simple or require a rebuild of the head. While it sounds complicated, it’s often much more cost effective than replacing with a new part.
Greenbridge services and repairs multiple strapping machine heads and models, including Greenbridge OMS equipment and select Signode®1, Interlake2, Mosca®3, and Cyklop®4 machines. Our complete strapping head rebuild program includes:
- Strapping head rebuilds for Greenbridge and Polychem TR and SX600 Ultrasonic
- Strapping head rebuilds for Signode® MCD® and Mosca® KSR2®
- Labor and travel included
- Rapid strap head rebuild time typically 1-2 days per head
- Training available in-plant for strapping head rebuilds
- Emergency service offered
- Greenbridge OMS head swap program available
*Signode® and MCD® are registered trademarks of Signode Industrial Group. Mosca® and KSR2® are trademarks of EAM Mosca.