Greenbridge’s fully-automatic arch strapping machines provide reliable high-speed service for most in-line industrial production, including graphic arts, cut-size paper, packaged foods, and carton closure. Super heavy-duty construction enables these to strap everything from light (magazines) to heavy (ceramic tile) loads.
The PC2000CX is also available in stainless steel for the protein market.
- Robust, compact strapping head
- Free access to strap guides (patents registered)
- Electronic tension control/Auto strap ejector
- Dual photo eyes/Siemens PLC control
- Hinged top plates (7 gauge)/ Splash guard over seal head
- Dual cylinder pneumatic press for agility and finely tuned package compression
- Pneumatic air gun for easy maintenance cleaning
- Extra-wide, heavy-duty locking castors to handle quick movements in and out of station
- Fixed strap cutter near strap coil for convenience
- Multiple strap function for single, double, continuous, or transit mode
- Belt-driven table with variable conveyor speed between 10 and 60 meters per minute
- Up and down stream interlock with complete plug connection
- Easy reversible package flow
- Loop ejector