The automatic side strapping machine model PSSU/PSIU/PSBU, automatically pack products of any shape with one or more heat/sonic welded polyester or polypropylene straps. The machine consists of a sturdy structure made of welded steel and aluminum:
- TR/SX head is located to the side of the product’s direction of travel (our own international patent) which automatically carries out the strap feeding, recovery, tensing, welding and cutting operations.
- Modular arch support structure made of aluminum profiles.
- Track for the strap to run around the pack made of a low friction material highly resistant to wear. The arches are equipped with a special releasing device with multiple independent segments to ensure perfect strap centering around the pack.
- Strap centering is further guaranteed by a system of guide brushes.
- Strapping head indexing group advances the head in order to meet the pack. Max. stroke 400 mm/16”. The cycle is automatically actuated through a sensor.
- Strap feeding group with coil holders which collects the strap through an anti-tear system and electromagnetic brake.
- Electric panel to make the machine work automatically and/or manually.
- The machine comes complete with all the drive systems, PLC control systems (electric and pneumatic).
- Model 875 AB with sword/bayonet
- Strap union: thermoelectric welding
- Strap: PP or PET 8-16 mm thickness 0,5 – 0,8 mm
- Tensioning: up to 700 kg with TR19 and up to 230 kg with TR14
Already a Customer?
Contact Support Services.
Our team is standing by to help you.