The vertical strapping machine renders the packaging of packs completely automatic. It is possible to undertake one or more strapping operations using polyester of heat-sealed strap. The machine consists of a sturdy structure made of electrowelded steel sections, which support all the component parts of the entire strapping machine:
- Mod. TR head (our international patent) which automatically undertakes the launch, recovery, tensioning, welding and cutting operations.
- Channel for strap sliding around the pack made of special material with release device in multiple independent sections, to ensure that the strap is perfectly centered around the pack.
- Head compensation device. This is possible through the cross deplacement of the whole welding head during the tensioning phase. This assures the uniformity of the feeding on each side of the parcel. The deplacement of the same is possible by means of bearings which slide on treated guides.
- Strapping head movement unit which lowers until it meets the pack. The cycle is automatically activated by means of a sensor.
- Strap feeder unit with roll-holders with cutting operation for removal of the same with anti-tear unwinding system and electromagnetic brake unit.
- Electric panel for the complete automatic function of the machine, complete with controls for manual operations.
- The entire plant is complete with all on board installations (electrical and pneumatic) and is completely painted.
- Strap Type: polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET)
- Strap union : thermoelectric welding
- Applicable strapping head: TR1400/TR1400HD/TR1800/TR2000
- Electrical Supply: 400/415V three-phase 50Hz
- Installed Power: 2,7 kW
- Coil-holder: inside diameter 390 ÷ 405 mm. width 150 ÷ 160 mm
- Air pressure: min 3 bar
- Side shifting device as optional
- Top, bottom and lateral bunk feeder as optional
Already a Customer?
Contact Support Services.
Our team is standing by to help you.